Wednesday, 29 April 2020
Wednesday, 1 April 2020
Looking back there was so much strange with how this day started. After a really tremulous year and a half things were slowly getting back to normal. Kinda.
The long and short of that call was a quick trip to pick up a member of the family who had lost just about everything. Other than the old Ute which was losing itself in disrepair.
But these were strange times in a new world that was moving slowly towards a precipitous not many in the public had even been aware of.
Parents, the world over, hear the thing behind the "Hi Mum". They down tools. Head towards the voice. It's an instinct bred into most of humanity.
Well, this has been an interesting year. Turns out by the New Year there was to be a move for all of us [ mum too] literally around the corner. This actually began to happen in April when the
- house needed weeks of floor-to-ceiling total cleansing.
- yard needed more than just noxious, overgrown weeds removed.
- fences needed to be rebuilt.
- garage stocktake to be done as so many tools had 'disappeared.'
- most of the weeds have been taken away. The next job is ivy removal.
- gardens are to be fully revitalized. Plus there are vegetable plants and herbs to go in.
Laughter, conversation and even just being in the presence of another person these days is at times hard to comprehend. Much of the interac...
Have found some worthwhile information to consider. knowing that everyone n Australia needs to be recorded in a residential address the co...
Today is the 19th of May 2019. Looking in the local Latrobe New's edition was an article of a lady who in order to raise awareness fo...
Turn the key! Hearing that rumble brings everything nearer "Susan come over and pick up the 4x4." Oh heck. Everything just ...