Wednesday, 29 April 2020
Wednesday, 1 April 2020
Looking back there was so much strange with how this day started. After a really tremulous year and a half things were slowly getting back to normal. Kinda.
The long and short of that call was a quick trip to pick up a member of the family who had lost just about everything. Other than the old Ute which was losing itself in disrepair.
But these were strange times in a new world that was moving slowly towards a precipitous not many in the public had even been aware of.
Parents, the world over, hear the thing behind the "Hi Mum". They down tools. Head towards the voice. It's an instinct bred into most of humanity.
Well, this has been an interesting year. Turns out by the New Year there was to be a move for all of us [ mum too] literally around the corner. This actually began to happen in April when the
- house needed weeks of floor-to-ceiling total cleansing.
- yard needed more than just noxious, overgrown weeds removed.
- fences needed to be rebuilt.
- garage stocktake to be done as so many tools had 'disappeared.'
- most of the weeds have been taken away. The next job is ivy removal.
- gardens are to be fully revitalized. Plus there are vegetable plants and herbs to go in.
Property maintenance is divided into many different areas. Over all number 14 s is still at the discover, unravel, sort out stage with mas...
Started to search back into the records of time. English history come together many times. The Catholics giving way the Anglicans. Or vice...
Many years ago what was seen as a clear view of the dark sky. There was just nothing there. No stars, rainbows, or even landscaped gardens....
People the world over either like, or will not stand for persuasive garden plants. Yet every herbal remedy under the sun was created from ...