Once there was a song completion where the young competitor quietly freaked out. The main judge walked over offering a drink from the container he was using. One sip later the contestant stood in the middle of the stage and stated "Well that was cool!"
That saying so applies here
That is how I felt after the first coat of pain was applied to the front porch rail of number 14!
So far the splotches are
- all over old dulled down bright pink jumper that was part of the "Mr Pinks Popcorn".
- the white is all over the paint brush held hands. Yes both of the hands.
- plus in the hair. It's complementary to the gray hair I suppose.
- on the black and white dog [ Boof] has a white splotched ear.
- there are a few specks on the foot path and porch. Ho-hum, the plastic paint splatter catcher moved exposing the concrete under it.